- Stop Stuttering With The Indirect And Direct Methods
- Ways To Stop Stuttering – PROLAM-GM As One Of The Tried And Tested Methods To Stop Stuttering
- Stuttering Treatment – Give Your Negative Thoughts the Flick
- Dyspraxia / Apraxia – So Many Terms – What Do They Mean?
- The Biggest Advancements in Speech Language Pathology
Monthly Archives: September 2020
DYSPRAXIA OR APRAXIA SO MANY TERMS – WHAT DO THEY MEAN? Parents who bring their child to me for Speech Pathology often tell me that they have looked dyspraxia up on the internet, but there are so many different terms … Continue reading
Speech Language Pathology is the study, diagnosis, and treatment of human communication disorders and swallowing dysfunctions. Speech pathologists, or speech therapists, assist patients who are unable to speak clearly or properly, have communication impairments such as attention, memory, and problem-solving … Continue reading