- Stop Stuttering With The Indirect And Direct Methods
- Ways To Stop Stuttering – PROLAM-GM As One Of The Tried And Tested Methods To Stop Stuttering
- Stuttering Treatment – Give Your Negative Thoughts the Flick
- Dyspraxia / Apraxia – So Many Terms – What Do They Mean?
- The Biggest Advancements in Speech Language Pathology
Monthly Archives: September 2020
A child with an articulation disorder may have six or eight or even more different sound errors. When a speech pathologist is making a treatment plan, where does he or she begin? First, an articulation test is given to the … Continue reading
Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy are rewarding and challenging careers that involve helping people with a limiting physical condition. Both careers focus on helping people overcome life challenges so they can adjust and live a productive life. When considering a … Continue reading