- Stop Stuttering With The Indirect And Direct Methods
- Ways To Stop Stuttering – PROLAM-GM As One Of The Tried And Tested Methods To Stop Stuttering
- Stuttering Treatment – Give Your Negative Thoughts the Flick
- Dyspraxia / Apraxia – So Many Terms – What Do They Mean?
- The Biggest Advancements in Speech Language Pathology
Tag Archives: Direct
Children, especially those in their pre-school years, experience disruptions when speaking. These disruptions can be in the form of repetitions of certain words and syllables, prolongations of sounds and syllables and blocks which are characterized by being out of breath … Continue reading