- Stop Stuttering With The Indirect And Direct Methods
- Ways To Stop Stuttering – PROLAM-GM As One Of The Tried And Tested Methods To Stop Stuttering
- Stuttering Treatment – Give Your Negative Thoughts the Flick
- Dyspraxia / Apraxia – So Many Terms – What Do They Mean?
- The Biggest Advancements in Speech Language Pathology
Tag Archives: Speech
Speech Language Pathology is the study, diagnosis, and treatment of human communication disorders and swallowing dysfunctions. Speech pathologists, or speech therapists, assist patients who are unable to speak clearly or properly, have communication impairments such as attention, memory, and problem-solving … Continue reading
Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy are rewarding and challenging careers that involve helping people with a limiting physical condition. Both careers focus on helping people overcome life challenges so they can adjust and live a productive life. When considering a … Continue reading