- Stop Stuttering With The Indirect And Direct Methods
- Ways To Stop Stuttering – PROLAM-GM As One Of The Tried And Tested Methods To Stop Stuttering
- Stuttering Treatment – Give Your Negative Thoughts the Flick
- Dyspraxia / Apraxia – So Many Terms – What Do They Mean?
- The Biggest Advancements in Speech Language Pathology
Tag Archives: Stuttering
Children, especially those in their pre-school years, experience disruptions when speaking. These disruptions can be in the form of repetitions of certain words and syllables, prolongations of sounds and syllables and blocks which are characterized by being out of breath … Continue reading
“W-w-w-what are you doing?”, “Today is sssssssunday.”, “That is a… (block) kite.” These are just some examples of utterances of people with stuttering. Also called stammering, stuttering as a speech and communication disorder is characterized by repetitions, prolongations and blocks … Continue reading